Monday, July 28, 2008

Precious Memories!!

Today you turn 23 months one month left before your second birthday,it seems like you were just born yesterday,I remember that excited day when I holded you in my arms,we totally fell in love with you from the first second we saw you.You were soo little and adorable i will never forget that day,from that day on you were and still are the most precious thing God has bless your daddy and me.WE LOVE YOU SOO MUCH BABY you are so cute,smart,but specially you have the best personality.
I am still deciding what's going to be the theme in your birthday party maybe ELMO or it might be CARS you love both; Daddy and I will try to give you the best party ever for your second birthday. Here is a slideshow that I made with some pictures of your first few months with us.

No comments: