Friday, August 29, 2008

Baby Clanton!!

well,I am sorry it took me so long to post this ultrasounds that I promise to post like two weeks ago,but here they are.
My pregnancy so far is going good i am now almost 19 weeks,I am still NOT showing alot I am in that stage where I cant wear my skirts anymore because they are tight in my weist but I also cant wear maternity clothes because is to big and I look like i am wearing my grandmothers clothes. but no surprise like i said with the last pregnancy i didn't start looking pregnat till I was almost 7 month,and even now I get all the time "you dont look pregnant "well yeah I am almost 5 months.Anyways i will be having another ultrasound next friday just keep me and the baby in your prayers please.


2 comments:

Mrs. Happy Camper said...

hi guys!!! Congrats on another lil Boy in your future!!!!
Lets see if these new boys look like eachother too! hehe :)
We will be praying for ya!

Ashley said...

aaawww!!!! I so can not wait!!! I get to have an ultrasound the 12th of Sept. and with the transitions and moving and stuff I have not had an ultrasound since my 7th week. When I have it I will be 24 wks wow Just wanta know if were havin a boy or girl, so grandmas can start shopping:) Wish I were one of those skinny pregnant ladies, but since I have not been sick at all I will live with that and just enjoy my watermelon belly. look forward to hearing more about you n the baby, got any names?