Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!

It's confirm we are having a BOY!! This past friday I went to the doctor to get another ultrasound we got to see our little baby kicking, playing with his little hands and listened to the heartbeat ,We are going to have another active little boy,We are so excited about it Zeke will have a brother to wrastle around and have fun with...I will post some ultrasound pictures as soon as I can.My baby is kicking Now and moving all the time specially at night.Please continue to pray for my pregnancy and my baby.

2 comments:

Pilar said...

No sera una nina pero veras que bendicion va a ser ver a tus dos hijitos tan unidos. Siempre quise un nino pero ahora no lo cambiaria por nada del mundo... y ahora ni lo echo de menos... no sabria que hacer jeje

The Clanton Family said...

si la verdad estamos felices porque tendremos 2 ninos que se llevaran solo por menos de 3 anhos y nos imaginamos que se llevaran super bien (veo a tus ninas y se ven tan lindas llevandose tan bien).aunque te confieso que si queremos un nina pero igual que tu si el proximo bebe no es nina (solo queremos 3 hijos)estaremos bien con 3 ninitos.