Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tuesday is the day!!


Well I went yesterday for my 38th doctor's visit and the baby is ready to be born everythng looks good his heart rate was in the 140s which is good and he is almost six pounds which on tuesday they are going to induce me so he won't get bigger than 7pounds.We are so exited yesterday we went to buy the things that we need for him and now I am just getting everything in order for him.Please keep me the baby and my family in your prayers if you can.

2 comments:

Pilar said...

Hey chica que tal? Lo siento, acabo de ver tu post, no lo habia visto antes no se porque? Seguro que estais deseando que llegue el martes! Pues aqui estaremos deseando ver fotitos. Muchas bendiciones!

The Clanton Family said...

no te peocupes bueno pues estoy deseando el martes estoy ansiosa de ver a mi pequenin pero ala ves estoy media nerviosa pero confiando en Dios todo va a salir bien.ayudame orar para que esta bes no sea como zeke..tu ya sabes la historia).en cuando pueda pondre fotos.