Sunday, February 15, 2009

One month...1st Valentines..

Valentines Day a day full of blessing first of all because it reminded me of the love that God has for us and also show us how to love our mate and others with the same love that he loves us what a wonderful example of love .

well I am so thankful for our beautiful blessing ELI he is turning ONE month old and its also his First Valentines day with us,We have enjoyed our baby for the last month and still enjoying our little Bundle of Joy so I took few pictures with my camera to always remember this special day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh your little one is sooo cute! Your whole family is beautiful.

Hi, I am visiting from Pilar´s blog. It´s good to meet you. We have somethings in common. BOYS! :) And we were in Phoenix last spring visiting churches. I can´t remember all the names.. oh one was in Mesa. Actually, My hubby just said we actually didn´t go to any Baptist Churches in Phoenix. Well, we stopped by. ;)
I am sure it´s a very needy mission field.

God bless your little family. I look forward to getting to know ya a little better.