Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Mother's Day

Sorry just a little late but I wanted to share some pictures of mother's day with my two little blessings.I just want to say that I never though what a Blessing and privilege is to be a Mommy and course full of responsabilities but the most important is the Example that we give them as how to leave our lives putting christ in the center of our lives.

I received a beautiful bouquet of roses from my wonderful husband and a card.I also got a card from Zeke but he had it playing it and I didn't have the chance to take a picture of it.

This year was my third year as a Mommy but it was my first year of being a Mommy to a cute little boy Eli he is such a blessing to us.I am so thankful to God for his little wonderful little blessings that He SENT ME to take care of.I pray that I can be the mom that one day they see and say that I leave a Godly example for them.

I definitelly can say that the Lord has taught me so many things about raising a child I just now trying to put it in practice all I can say that is definitely different than just growing up in a house that leaves without christ.I thank God for allowing somebody to tell me about his love and mercy and now allowing me to raise my kids in a christian home (I wish I was born and raised in a christian home but everything works for good) I pray that God help my husband and I to be what we need to be for our children!!

2 comments:

Pilar said...

tus bebes son lindisimos como su mama

The Clanton Family said...

muchas gracias guapa!!!