Friday, August 28, 2009

3 already?I can't believe it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZEKE:
It seems like it was yesterday when we were awaiting the arrival of my first little boy,I remember from the day we found out I was expecting till the moment I went to the hospital and held my baby boy for the first time:)we were so excited to be having this little blessing in our life.(sorry this is the only pic.I found in my computer of Zeke being a new born)

I remember my little boy standing up and walking for the first time.he brought us so much joy by experiencing every day of his life!

we remember his first Smile and the fact that he was always in a good mood(he still is)he has the best little personality!

This is him now after 3 years he is growing to fast but I am glad and thankful that I have enjoyed every minute of his life..God has been so good to us he gave us this little treasure 3 years ago and all we want to do is give it back to God and allow him to do great things in his life for his glory and honor.

WE LOVE YOU ZEKE HAVE A SUPER WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!
btw we are taking Zeke to his first diamondbacks baseball game tonight and tomorrow we are having a little birthday party for him:)

No comments: