Monday, January 31, 2011

My B- Day

Now that I have kids I dont enjoy as much talking or putting pictures about my own bday anymore,But in this case I just had to show the cute card(cute to me because they are specially made with my boys hand:)to me this card are even better then the ones they can buy at the store:)That saturday morning while I was still in bed they got up and made this cards,later that afternoon we went out to eat,and went to this huge store where they have everythyng in the world.(no pictures I fotgot to take my camera in)My boys and hubby made my day special I would have not asked for a better day...Thank you Lord for allowing me to live another year!!
Eli'S card

Zeke's Card

The outside of hubby's card :)Inside it said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE" aww how sweet is that, I just love my family ,my little family that God has blessed me with!!!

Swiss Roll Anyone????yes this was soo good my hunny got this to celebrate at home just the 4 of us,this is a huge version of the little debbie Swiss Roll.

No comments: