Friday, April 15, 2011

wait and see

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

As an eagle uses turbulent winds to soar higher, we can begin to understand that God uses the storms in our lives to lift us up. The Creator of the universe has provided the beauty of nature to declare His power and presence in the midst of storms. We are encouraged to wait on the Lord. He will pierce the dark clouds with the light of His truth. We must expectantly "Wait and See."

1 comment:

dclanton said...

I love this verse. In so many ways of life this verse has always spoke to me and helped me through my situations. The eagle is a strong bird, but yet it to can have moments when he is weak and cant fly. I love how God uses ways to show us His love for us.