Thursday, March 8, 2012

happy Birthday My Love

Today is a very Special birthday for us , Birthday of the Man of our house..I am so thankful for the gift God sent us on March 8, 198.:)This little gift Its now My man, my husband And also Father of my two precious little boys! Thank you Lord for Our Jeremi Clanton!I pray God continue to use him as he has and to fullfil his desires in his heart!!

Happy birthday to the Man that almost 7 years ago became my husband, he is truly a great one, he Loves me and treats like a princess :)I love him so much and I pray God will keep blessing us and growing our love for each other..

And there is no greater joy than Having a beautiful family serving the Lord, He is a wonderful daddy, Loves his boys and most important he lives by example in front of them I really pray and I hope my boys will grow up to be just like their daddy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY THE BOYS AND I LOVES YOU VERY MUCH!tHANK YOU FOR SACRIFICING SO MUCH FOR US!!!

No comments: