Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Clanton on the way!!!

You have only being 9 weeks inside of me !!wow!!it seems like forever before you be with us but its ok because zeke and Daddy never goes a day with out talking to you.It's just to cute seeing zeke everynight pushing his daddy's head to my stomach and saying to his daddy."DADDA SAY I LOVE YOU" and then i hear zeke saying "I LOVE YOU BABY" and then kisses on my stomach.That is just to sweet i know zeke can't wait for the baby to get here and be the big brother,we know he will be a big help because he loves kids and he is a such a sweet little boy.ZEKE HAS A SWEET AND TENDER SPIRIT.God blessed us soo much with our zeke we are so thankful for Him.Daddy (Jeremi)loves to kiss on you(my stomach) and say: "hey baby this is Daddy I love you."You can tell they are anxious to have you with us.

6 comments:

Pilar said...

aaaaa, ya se te nota la tripita :) las fotos son super dulcer. Too cute :)

The Clanton Family said...

thanks.con zeke no mostre hasta como los 6 meses con este embarazo voy para ballena.(hhaha)

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Wow, si se te nota! pero no te preocupes porque queda muy cute una mujer con una tripita de embarazada! :D

The Clanton Family said...

gracias arancha!!!espero bajar todo el peso despues del ambarazo.

Faviana said...

oh que tierna, te queda linda la barriguita de embarazada, te empezo a crecer muy temprano, pero cada embarazo es distinto. Felicidades!!!

The Clanton Family said...

gracias favianna!!!i como le decia a pilar con zeke no mostre hasta los 6 meses de embarazo y con este me admiro porque ya me esta creciendo pronto.