Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our 3rd Aniversary

June 11,2005 It seems like yestoday that we just got married time flies so fast!! i cant believe its being three wonderful years by the man that God has giving me.I thank God for the wonderful husband i have by my side,and not just a wonderful husband but a great man of God He loves God with all of his heart and i know God will use him in a mighty way.THANKS BABY FOR LOVING ME THE WAY YOU LOVE ME...Now am going to share with you our day we didnt do much because like alot of you know i have been sick with this pregnancy .We went to CHEESECAKE FACTORY (we left zeke with my mother-in-law)to eat, we talk alot about us and talk about how God put us togerher we know we are made for eachother!!He got me a dozen of roses and a very sweet card telling me that everyday he loves me even more and more.i have no daubd i am marry to my PRINCIPE AZUL.





3 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

Nate and Arancha Photography said...

Que bonitooooo!!!! si es que cuando estamos con la persona que Dios ha preparado para nosotros, todo es perfecto! me alegro mucho por vosotros!!!!! cuidaros!

The Clanton Family said...

gracias arancha!!!si creo que Dios tiene un principe azul para cada chica.solo queesperar al momento de Dios.