Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun in the Mud

I am sorry I know its been a week since I last posted something so to make up for it I want to share what we did last week.MONDAY- we had our bible study it was a great blessing we had another young guy coming for the first time. TUESDAY Zeke wanted to play in the yard as usual,He ask me if he could play with the water hose and get wet only that this time he found out that if he lives the water running in the dirt it makes a nice puddle of Mud,He had alot of fun so I didnt say anything even though he had mud everywhere after an hour of playing he had a nice bath in the tub.










3 comments:

Pilar said...

You are a good mommy letting him play like that and not get histerical like I would have done hehe (God knew I couldn't be a boy's mom)... or maybe I would have jumped there with him.... not too sure ;)
What a blessing to hear about the new visitor in the Bible Study! What a great work God is allowing you guys to do :)

The Clanton Family said...

hahha you are funny am sure you would of jumped there with him too.

Pilar said...

You are right ;)