Monday, October 13, 2008

My Pregnancy (25 weeeks yesterday)

pregnancyI went to the Doctor this past Friday to have a check up,everything sound good only that the Baby measures smaller than what my weeks of pregnancy really are so the doctor wants me to do a second level ultrasound which is more detail than the regular ultrasounds(I had the same problem with zeke about being small)but i think its because i just have a small stomach,(I guess paqui wasn't that wrong when I first got married and people from church in Alabama would ask me when I was going to have a baby and paqui would tell them that I need it to get bigger first she was just joking) we think there is nothing wrong I just have small babies but please keep me and the Baby in your prayers..Also my next appointment I will have the glucose Test hopefully everything is ok Fun Fun a blottle of sugar.

by the way,we are still deciting what to name our little one,we have change the middle name too because after I thought about naming him Ethan I meet Ethans everywhere so i will tell you the complete name as soon as we decide for the first name.

No comments: