Saturday, December 20, 2008

Eli is almost here!!


Yesterday I went to the Doctor for my 36 weeks check up,They checked for infection which they are going to call me to give me the results but I pray that everything comes out fine.They also checked me to see if I am already inalating(hope is how you spell it)and YES I am already ONE centimeter that means I dont have much longer to go.. The baby is already in the vertex position which is great and the Doctor said that He is about 5 pounds right now but they are going to do an ultrasound after the holidays to see exactly how big he is.. praise the Lord for his answered prayer almost all of my pregnancy they were telling me that he was measuring smaller than what he should be but yesterday she said that the Baby is in his normal weeks and everything looks perfect.Prease continue to pray for me and the baby that the labor is not as long as it was with Zeke.

3 comments:

Pilar said...

Praise the Lord! Can't wait to see the face of this little one. What a blessing :)

Faviana said...

estaremos orando por Eli. Y q el nacimiento de tu pequenin sea lo mas comodo y rapido posible. Felicitaciones, estamos seguros que este chiquitin sera igual de guapo que su hermanito mayor.

The Clanton Family said...

muchas gracias favianna y agradecemos tus oraciones!!