Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wii night


After a good preaching from my wonderful husband this last sunday we were able to have a good time with the young people from our church,we ordered pizza and played wii it was fun even though i did not played because I cant stretch without my belly hurting or shake my hands to play.(we had two visitors one young guy and another man from Georgia.yes,he was here for business work and Jeremi met him in a gas station the day before Jeremi saw that he was wearing a Ga shirt and started talking to him and told him about our church and invited him to come so he did).God is blessing our church so much we just continue to pray for families.

2 comments:

Pilar said...

Cool!!!! Ministry justification for a wii...... I am going shopping!! hehehehe

The Clanton Family said...

hehhe the wii its not ours...belongs to a young guy that comes to the church.