Thursday, April 2, 2009

7 Blessings!!


1. My Family they are my world I can't live without my Wonderful husband and my Two Beautiful boys.

2. Centerpointe Baptist Church God has provided every single one of our needs to start this church and now He is bringing people to hear the Gospel.

3. God's Provision in our life He always takes care of us and Our needs.He is so faithful and good to us even thought many times we fail him.

4. My brother is helping us with our Travel Expenses.

5. Our Home Church sent us a box full of Baby stuff.

6. My Family in Alabama I will get to see them next month after a Year.I am so Excited am so ready to see them and see see my Sister getting married.

7. For the good time in the Bible studies that we are having every week.

1 comment:

Pilar said...

Que bendicion saber que les esta iendo tan bien y que el Senor les esta bendiciendo tantoen la Iglesia y tambien vuestra familia. Un besito a todos