Friday, April 10, 2009

Few of Many..

Ok I was just going to share a few of many many pictures that Yesenia and Andrew had made of their Engagement few weeks ago (I am sure you remember few months ago I posted about them getting angage)I got to say the photographer did a fantastic job,I love evey single one of the pictures.

Yesenia asked earlier this week to help her choose a picture to put it in her invitations and I just told her that it was to hard because all were so cute,with alot of work we end up coming up with only one.

Let me tell you Yesenia is going crazy trying to do so many things in such a little time specially with her working eveyday for 8 hrs. but eveything is going good just doing the last little things. they both are excited and counting the days down Only 2 more months thats what they said all the time LOL.I can't wait to go see her dress and enjoy time with her and the rest of my family.And they are ready to spoil Zeke and Meet little Eli.

Enjoy the pictures:



3 comments:

Pilar said...

The pictures are so good. I wouldn't be able to pick one either. I can't wait to see the wedding photos. is Arancha doing those also? I bet they are so excited :)

The Clanton Family said...

yes,arancha is doing the wedding pictures too..I told yesenia that i looked at arancha's web and she does a good job with wessing pic.so she decided to use he her.(she was debating between 2 photographers and decided to stay with aancha)

Pilar said...

Well, I am sure Arancha is very glad with that decission ;) jejejeje

I am sure Yesenia and Andrew will be happy with the results too :) She does a great job.