Thursday, February 17, 2011

My family was Here!!

This past weekend my Family came to see us from Madison,Al The Boys were so Excited that they woke up at the time they got here which was 1:00 am .Here they are in their PJs :)(Zeke was even practicing his Spanish to talk to grandma and Grandpa :))
(sorry bad picture:)Not my Camera)
With My mom:)

On saturday we took them out to a Mexican Restaurant and Jungle Jim's a International Store where they have everything from all over the world.. That Evening we got home and My mom Cooked POZOLE (A Mexican Soup)and Played wii, We had a great Day(Eli and I also Opened gifts for Our Birthday which it was last monts.I will post pic. in another Post)

Sunday Everybody went to church with us (Its such a blessing to have your whole family with you for one day in the House of the Lord on Sunday)Afterwards we ate Lunch and said Good bye to my parents,and sister.My sister Yesenia and brother in law stayed till monday with us,It was so much fun spending a extra day with them!!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Glad your family got to come visit you. Saw some pics from Yesenia. Looks like ya'll had a good time. I know you miss being away from all them.