Monday, February 7, 2011

When I get to Heaven...

who dreams of what heaven will be like? Zeke my four-year-old knows that Heaven is where God is and knows that there is nothing impossible for God.. he memorized Gen.1:1 where it says that God made Heaven and Earth.He has few dreams that we tell him its impossible to do it Now,(He loves to play to pretend to be a Lion,Tiger,all the wild Animals we Know)He keeps inssisting and telling us that when he gets to Heaven he will ask God to allowed him be an Eagle for one day so he can have wings and fly :)So I always tell our friens "when we get to heaven and you see and Eagle flying around,Dont worry it will be my little boy"hehhe!!!he knows that God is so good and sees God as he would see his daddy and ask Him for things. To be Honest I dont know if this is possible but For Now he just dreams of been a EAGLE,!!!

Oh my if I as an Adult would see God thru a little Child's Eyes!!!

Hebrews 11:1faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Do we have Child like faith??/Mrk 10:15


No comments: