Saturday, November 29, 2008

32 weeks preg.7 more to go!!


Well I never got back with you about my glucose test results the week after I had the test they call me and told me that everything had come out good, so that was a big blessing and praise the Lord for that.In my appointment they said that the baby is growing,I am growing and everything looks great, so that is another blessing.
Now I am in the point where is hard to find a good position to sleep,My belly is big and on the way,the baby moves non stop and feels like he is in a trampoline all the time.Yes we are very excited knowing that Eli will be in our arms in the next 7 weeks I am sure seven weeks are going to pass by really quick because we are going to be very busy with the holidays and baby shopping so please keep me and my family in your prayers.

No comments: