Sunday, November 16, 2008

7 Random things about me!!

1.I heard the Gospel for the first time when I was 13 years old. I did not liked church at the beginning(I though I would become weird),but my mom would make me get in the car and go to church.(It was embarrasing because I would walked in church with my eyes red from crying).

2.I moved from a public school to a christian school(Madison Baptist Academy)when I was 16 years old.

3.I have lived in 3 different countries in my entire life, And visited 5 countries.

4.I like to be creative!! scrapbook even though I am behind,and I also make hair bows(I made all different colors for my niece)

5.I dated my husband 3 months before we got engage,and 5 months later we got married.

6.I love chinese food.. when I was pregnant with Zeke thats all I ate.

7.I dont eat my meat or steaks with pink in the middle it has to be completely cooked no medium cook like they call it.Sometimes in the restaurants I have to ask to cook it again ,(yes I am probably a pain to the waitress and maybe thinks I am weird.)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You guys dated for about as long as we did! Jeff and I met in November, got engaged in February and were married in May! Also, I am totally with you on the hamburger meat getting cooked all the way! Jeff is the complete opposite, though. The redder the better...agh!!

The Clanton Family said...

wow you only had 3 months to get everything ready for the wedding.yes I know jeremi likes it red too,he thinks is juicier hhehe.