Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Doctor's Visit


This morning I went to my glucose test appointment and my normal check up,now I just have to wait for my results hopefully everything comes out good,I am now 29 weeks(not 30 yet like i thought)and the baby sounds perfect,We are getting so nervous about his arrivel but at the same time we are super excited and can't wait to hold our little boy I guess i go ahead and share the name ELI will be the little man's name we like it and its very unique.I am now starting my doctor's visits every two weeks I just can't believe how fast the time flies soon we will have our second child we just pray that we can be the parents that God wants us to be and our dream is that one day we can see our boys serving the Lord with their lives and be known as great MAN of God.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey sounds like everything is going well...praise the Lord! You didnt have any glucose issues with Zeke did you? I like the name Eli, what are you doing for a middle name? will keep you all in our prayers.

The Clanton Family said...

no i didn't have glucose with zeke but i still get nervous with this one haha.ELI is the middle name i think we are going with Jonathan for the 1st name but still not 100% sure.