Thursday, March 31, 2011

I would not trade those words for Anything!!!!

Ever since before we knew that Zeke was a boy when I was pregnant I wanted a boy. And God gave us a precious little boy that makes my day brighter everyday,THEY LOVE THEIR MOMMY. Today while I was cleaning and cooking lunch he looked at me and said:

Mommy you are the best cleaner ever and the best Cook ever.

Then I came to hug him and said:

Mommy you are the best mommy ever and So Pretty.

He also brings me flowers everyday from the front yard and says MOMMY I LOVE YOU!(he is learning from his daddy:))

I am so thankful for my little man he is such a sweet little Gentlemen..I am beyong thankful for been able to stay with my boys at home and Enjoy their Hugs, Kisses and Sweet words!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Really sweet! :)