Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Stand your watch!!

wanted to share my devotional from this morning, it was a big blessing to me: Let me know what you think:)

I will stand and set myself on the rampart,and watch to see what He will say to me, and I will answer when I am corrected. Habakkuk 2:1

As a christian, God places you as a watchman for yourself, your friends, your family, and your church family. It may be that a friend is in crisis and needs God's word. As you study your Bible, God may choose to give you words of encouragement to share with your friend.

It may be that as your children face difficult challenges,God will speak to you as you pray and reveal how you can help them.

If you are spiritual alert, you may receive a warning from God that addresses specific dangers that those around you are facing. If you are careless, on the other hand, your family may be struggling, but the answers God has for them will go unheard.

God holds His watchmen accountable for their diligence(Ezek. 33:6).Strive to be attentive to every word that comes to you from God.

No comments: