Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Learning how to Coupon

ok for the last few weeks I have been trying to really start learning how to couponing, I have seen and heard friends telling me how much money they save by just using coupons.(I know it takes time to cut coupons ,organize them but its well worth it)..well I am trying it and guess what.. yes, I have saved in come cases half percent of the amount of what I suppost to pay.I am loving using coupons,it gets addicting and a challenge to see how much money you can save next time you go to the store..Here is some things that I have bough with coupons: I am still learning,I dont know everything about how to do it as much as I seen some ladies been so profecional at it and save 80% or 90% of their bill :)
This items were on sale already that total around $12.50
After my coupons I only paid $ 3.97

Groceries Below 21 items
Total before coupons(not counting that some were on sale): $58.95
Total after coupons: $36.63
Total Saved: $22.32 (37%)

2 comments:

Amateur Housewife said...

Good job! I think the best place to coupon is at CVS for toiletries, and Kroger for diapers and cereal! I used to do a lot of couponing, but I've pretty much cut it down to just those 3 things, everything else I buy is basic stuff that doesn't have coupons, like potatoes, bread, eggs, etc.

Looks like you're having fun though, and off to a good start! Good luck!

The Clanton Family said...

thank you !!I also do cvs and walgreens!Couponing is Fun!