Saturday, May 14, 2011

Eli's favorite songs

When Eli was about 1 1/2 I remember him singing all the time "The wheels on the bus" that was his favorite song he sang it all the time....
Now that he is 2 and started going to the 2 year olds sunday school class,his favorite songs are "The B-I-B-L-E" and "There is power in the Blood".

He is constantly asking his daddy and I to start singing the song with him as he tell us which of the two songs he wants to sing.
Few weeks ago we went to a gas station and as we were entering he started singing "power,power" loud..The people that was there just turn to see him and started Smiling!!!

I told Jeremi he is one little boy that is not ashamed of his Gospel::)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16

I am so thankful that my boys are learning the things of the Lord at such an early age.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that! and his sweet little picture :)