Monday, May 16, 2011

First Visit to the Dentist

This morning Zeke had his first dentist appointment(yes, I know he should of had it long time ago)and we and him loved it,They were so kid friendly.
Our favorite thing was that they had frames with bible verses in the wall,and christian books about kids from Dr. James Dobson!!!

Even the application had psalms 127:3 in the bottom:


And Zeke did so good,Sadly he does had a caviti and need to go back in few weeks to work on it.they counted his teeth and he has a total of 20 :)

After he was done they gave him 2 prizes 1 sticker....he also got to picked out a cool toothbrush and toothpaste!!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Seems like he had a very good time at the dentist. It's good to see kids not scared of dentists, right? There's really nothing to worry about, when you think about it. Some tender loving care will do your teeth a whole lot of good.

-Suzanne Steven

Unknown said...

Whoa, I initially thought Zeke had 20 cavities! Weew, I think I need to have a doctor check my eyes. Hmm, so how are his teeth now? I hope those prizes kept him motivated to keep them clean – I know I would if I got those! :)

Regards,
Nannie

Unknown said...

I feel sorry that Zeke already has cavities. Good thing you were able to bring him to the dentist already. You should have him visit the dentist more regularly and have his teeth cleaned to get rid of those cavities. By the way, how old is Zeke?

-Benita Abril