Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mommy can I have a baby sister now??

Last week we went to the hospital to see our friends New baby boy they had, on our way there we stopped for lunch and while we stopped Zeke asked me "Mommy since we are going to the hospital can you have me a baby sister while we are there??LOL I said well baby I can't have a baby right now because I don't have a big belly....He said well can My Daddy have one then?Cause he has a big belly????(ok really his belly is not that big):)

I Just started Laughting and told him Daddies don't have babies:)hehe

And for that day he settle for this:

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How adorable. I bet you have your hands full with those two boys but love every minute of it.

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!!!!! :)

Amateur Housewife said...

Ohhhh, that is hilarious, kids say the funniest things!